CSAB Special Round Result 2017 CSAB Seat Allotment Result 2017 Registration, Choice Filling, Fee, Reporting -A Special Vacancy seats Filling Round for all the Students Who couldn’t get any seat in JoSAA, They have a good option in their hand now. Which is called as Special Round for Special Vacant seats Filling Round conducted for NITs, IIITs and GFITs by CSEB after Completion of all JoSAA Rounds for #JEE2017 #JoSAA2017 #CSAB2017 Aspirants.
- Candidates can apply for CSAB-2017 uses the AIR prepared and published by CBSE for seat allocation purposes.
- If you are allotted a college of your choice in IIT/NIT /IIIT/GFTI please go that particular institute by 22 July –26 July and report.
- If you didn’t get any seat but want an admission, go to CSAB 2017 website and apply for special round which is set up to fill up the vacant seats in this premier institutions.
View Seat Allotment Result: CSAB Special Round
CSAB Seat Allotment Result 2017
1. View Seat Allotment Result
2. View Institute Wise Seat Allotment
CSAB Special Round 2017 Registration, Choice Filling, Fee, Reporting
Special round:In this first you will have to deposit the money first and then fill up your choices.If you get a seat you have to report directly at the institute.If you are allotted a seat but you are refuse to go to college your money wont be refunded back.And if you are not allotted any seat your money will be refunded by cutting 1000/-
Important Dates –
|Fee Deposition||27 July 2017 form 10 AM to 29 July 2017 upto 4 PM|
|Registration and choice Filling||27 July 2017 from 1PM to 29 July 2017 11.59 PM|
|Seat Allotment Result||30 July 2017 at 2 PM|
|Institute Reporting (Candidates need to report directly to Institute)||31 July 2017 to 2 August 2017|
CSAB Eligibility for Special Round
- All the candidates who were eligible for JoSAA as per JEE Main 2017 Rank will be Eligible for Participated in Special Round
- All Such Candidates who have participated in JoSAA 2017 but declared ineligible will stand ineligible for this special rounds as well.
- Candidates who have not registered in JoSAA till now but are eligible as per their JEE Main 2017 Rank will also be eligible for Participating in the Special Round for NITs/IIITs and other GIFTs.
Special Round Counselling Process
Payment of Special Round Participation Fee
Interested Eligible Candidates are required to pay the Special Round participation Fee using SBI Collect as
|Type of Candiadtes||Fee for Gen/OBC||Fee For SC/ST/PwD|
|A Candidates who is eligible, but didn’t pay seat acceptance Fee in JoSAA.It Includes those who didn’t Register on JoSAA Portal or Register but didn’t get a seat or Allotted a seat by JoSAA but didn’t pay Seat Acceptance Fee||Rs 46000||Rs 21000|
|Candidates whose Last (7 Round)Seat Allotted in JoSAA Round was in IIT and Reported at RC||Rs 46000||Rs 21000|
|Candidates whose Last (7 Round)Seat Allotted in JoSAA Round was in GIFTs, NIT, IIIT and Reported at RC||Rs 1000||Rs 1000|
|Candidates who got a Seat allotted in JoSAA rounds and paid the seat Acceptance Fee but didn’t report at RC or Seat got Cancelled at RC or withdrew the Allotted Seat||Rs 1000||Rs 1000|
CSEB Registration and Choice Filling 2017
- Registration and Choice Filling can only be started by a candidate 3 hours after deposition of participation fees (Upto 8 PM on first two days i.e. 27 and 28 July).
- Candidates who deposit Participation Fee after 8 PM on 27 and 28 July will be able to start Registration and Choice Filling at 11 AM of next day.
- On 29th July, Participation Fee can be deposited upto 4 PM only and Registration and Choice Filling can be done upto 11:59 PM.