IBPS PO Recruitment 2017, CWE PO/ MT-VII Application Form, New Pattern, IBPS PO Application Form 2017, IBPS CWE PO VII Application Form, IBPS PO 2017 Exam Pattern, syllabus, The candidates who are looking for IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 details are on the right page. We will provide here everything related to IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 like exam dates, application form, how to apply for this post, Exam criteria, selection procedure etc. You can start filling application form for IBPS PO 2017 from 16th August, 2017. All the candidates who are willing to apply can visit the official website and fill the application online. The link to official website is provided below. There will be two exams for this post. One will be Preliminary and the second will be Mains. The candidates have to clear both the exams in order to get selected in various public sector banks. The exam will be conducted in the month of October and November 2017.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2017
|Article Category||IBPS PO Application Form 2017|
|Job Post||IBPS PO|
|Registration Start Date||16th August, 2017|
|Registration Close Date||5th September,2017|
|Call Letter for Prelims||September 2017|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date||7,8,14 and 15 October, 2017|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Result Declaration||October 2017|
|Mains Exam Call Letter Download||November 2017|
|Mains Exam Date||November 26,2017|
|Mains Result Declaration||December 2017|
|Interview Call Letter||January 2018|
|Interview Date||Jan-Feb 2018|
|Final Allotment||April 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017
The candidates will have to meet the following mentioned criteria in order to apply for IBPS PO post 2017. Any of the candidate not matching the following criteria will not be allowed to fill in the form or apply for the post. Kindly go through the mentioned points carefully before applying for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017.
- The candidate must have received a degree of graduation from a recognized university.
- The candidates falling in the category of age limit 20 to 30 years only can sit for examination. However the age relaxation is provided for the following categories:
|Other Backward Classes||3 Years|
|Candidates with disabilities||10 Years|
|Candidates affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
|SSCOs/ ECOs||5 Years|
- The candidate must be citizen of India.
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Pattern
The candidates should go through the following points to know the criteria of IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017
- The exam will be based on three exams namely English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- There will be 100 questions in total.
- Per Question Carries 1 mark.
- There will also be negative marking. For each wrong mark, ¼ will be deducted. So candidates are advised to mark the question correctly.
- English will carry 30 marks and 30 questions whereas Quant and Reasoning will carry 30 questions of 30 marks individually.
IBPS Mains Exam Pattern 2017
Go through the following points to know about IBPS PO Mains Exam 2017:
- This Mains Examination will be consisted of 5 section.
- In total there will be 200 questions.
- Total Number of marks will be 200.
- The five sections will consist of English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Computers.
- Each question carry 1 mark.
- There will also be negative marking. For each question marked as wrong, there will be deduction of ¼ mark. so , the candidates are allowed to mark carefully.
- There will be time duration for each section of the Exam.
- English will be given 30 minutes, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning will be for 40 minutes each whereas for General Awareness 20 minutes will be the time and only 10 minutes will be given to answer questions related to Computers.
The candidates must clear both the exams (Prelims and Mains) in order to sit for final interview. The final interview will be conducted in the month of Jan-Feb 2018. Finally the allotment of seats will be in the month of April 2018.
Application fees for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017
The candidates willing to appear for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 have to submit the payment of INR 600 only. But the candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD have to pay INR 100 only
|General and Rest others||600|
How to apply for IBPS PO CWE PO/ MT-VII Application Form 2017
Steps to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017
Step 1: Visit the official link of IBPS which is www.ibps.in
Step 2: Search for the Registration link for IBPS PO 2017.
Step 3: Fill in the registration form and you will then get a registration number and password. Note down this registration number and password for future.
Step 4: An email and SMS will be sent to you related to this registration number and password.
Step 5: Upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned on the form.
Step 6: Submit the application fees online.
Step 7: You registration will be completed once you successfully submit the application fees.
For more queries, stay connected with us. We will provide regular updates related to Exam result as soon as it will be published on the official website.