Lesser Known Beauty Benefits Of The Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
The extra virgin coconut oil comes with the natural aroma of coconut oil as in comparison to the other available forms of the said oil that happen to be extracted from the coconuts through heat and has that latik odour. This makes for this 100% pure and organic product that is made from the best quality of coconut milk. The extra virgin coconut oil happens to be extremely rich in nutrients and contains three certified Fatty acids that have powerful anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties. Coconut oil contains a surplus of Vitamin E that makes for an important requirement for the maintenance of healthy skin and hair. Most importantly, the essential goodness of this form of coconut oil comes in an all natural manner that has no chemicals, preservatives or any synthetic additives to be precise.
The different benefits of extra virgin coconut oil often remain unexplored and not many are aware that the use of extra virgin coconut oil as work as the ultimate beauty enhancer in an all-natural manner that works magic for the skin and hairs to be precise.
This highly beneficial extra virgin Coconut oil comes with a host of benefits and functions as a natural cure in many an issues relating to hair and skin care. Here’s we get you enlisted the lesser known beauty benefits of the extra virgin coconut oil that can add to your beauty quotient in an all natural manner:
Apart from being a natural stimulant for hair growth, the extra virgin coconut oil comes with the following benefits in the arena of hair health and care:
- Works Wonders For Dry Hairs: Coconut oil is an excellent remedy for dry hairs. Owing to its moisturising qualities. This oil makes for the perfect solution for dry and damaged hairs owing to its essential goodness.
- Adds Shine Naturally: For that instant shine to the hairs, coconut oil is known to do the trick and the use of coconut oil on the hairs not only adds shine and lustre but softness as well.
- Natural Remedy For Scalp Problems: Be it problems like dryness, itchy scalp, flaky scalp, Organic coconut oil makes for a natural remedy for a variety of scalp problems and in addition, It also helps to fight dandruff while adding to the scalp health in a complete manner.
In the arena of skin care, the extra virgin coconut oil comes with additional advantages like make-up removal oil, cheekbone highlighter in addition to maintaining the proper health and nourishment of the skin.
- Natural Moisturising Oil: Coconut oil helps to keep the skin hydrated by moisturising it to the core which makes it the all natural dry skin cure.
- Excellent Oil For Shaving: Those who opt to shave their hands or legs can opt for this amazing oil as a shaving cream that has microbial qualities and its moisturising essence comes as an added advantage in this respect.
Directions For Use:
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil and gently massage the scalp and hair roots evenly.
- Leave it overnight. Rinse it off thoroughly with a mild shampoo in the morning.
- Repeat this process thrice a week for best results.
- Just take substantial amount of the coconut oil in the palm. Apply it gently on the skin and the face with an extremely gentle massage.
- Wait for five minutes for the oil to get soaked it for moisturising benefits. Wipe off the excess oil with cotton.
- For best results, opt for it on a regular basis for maximum benefits.
With such amazing benefits, take your pick with the extra virgin coconut oil that works as the ideal beauty enhancer in an absolutely organic manner.
#coconut_oil #hair #skin #extra_virgin_coconut_oil #beauty #hair_care #skin_care