TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2017 1857 FBO Jobs Notification Telangana state has recently issued a notification for the vacancy of TSPSC Forest Beat Officer. A lot of job vacancy is available for this post. Around 1857 Forest Beat Officer will be recruited for the state in 2017. Candidates are actively waiting to fill up the form of TSPSC forest beat officer 2017. Here you will get the update related to TSPSC Forest Beat officer recruitment 2017 | TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Application Form | TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification | TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Advertisement. The details related to recruitment process 2017 for TSPSC forest beat officer recruitment 2017 are available on the official website of TSPSC. Below we have provided the link to the official website of TSPSC. The application form has to be filled online. The candidates can start applying in the month of August 2017. The exam will take place in the month of October.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will publish the notification on 21st August, 2017 on the official website regarding TSPSC Forest Beat officer recruitment 2017 | TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Application Form | TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification | TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Advertisement. You may find the direct link to the official website of Telangana in the below section of this article.
|Article Category||TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2017|
|Authority Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Job Post||TSPSC Forest Beat Officer|
|Registration Start Date||21st August, 2017|
|Registration Close Date||12th September,2017|
|Call Letter Download||23rd October, 2017|
|Exam Date||29th October, 2017|
|Exam Type||Objective type|
|Examination Mode||Written Test, Walking Test|
|TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Result 2017||Announced later|
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2017
Telangana TSPSC job vacancy notification 2017 is a sigh of relief for all the job seekers who are actively looking for job opportunity in government sector. In order to apply for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer 2017, the candidate will have to fill in the application form online. After submitting the application, the hall ticket can be downloaded one week before the commencement of examination. Every detail related to TSPSC Forest Beat Office Recruitment 2017 like application form, selection criteria, eligibility criteria, age limit etc is provided on this web page. Read the below section to know whether you are eligible to apply for the post of Forest Beat Officer or not.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Application Form
- The candidates can fill in the application form of TSPSC Forest Beat Officer by visiting the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission www.tspsc.gov.in
- After filling up the details, payment gateway will be opened. The candidate has to pay the amount as described below:.
- Application Fee: All the candidates appearing for TSPSC Recruitment 2017 will have to pay an amount of Two Hundred Rupees only (200/-) . For examination fee, an additional amount of Eighty Rupees (80/-) will also have to be paid. However the following categories are exempted to pay examination fee:
- a) SC, ST & BC candidates of Telangana State
- b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 31 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- c) Ex-service men
- After filling the application and sunmitting the fees, the candidate will be given application number in PDF format. The candidate has to note down the ID number mentioned in the pdf for future reference.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit : The candidate must be in age between 18-31. That means candidates who are born before 2-7-1986 and after 1-7-1999 are not allowed for the TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2017.
Age Relaxation: The following categories are exempted from the above mentioned age limit.
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 Years|
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
- The candidate must have cleared Intermediate examination or its Equivalent.
- Physical Requirements: For male candidates, their height should not be less than 163 cms and not less than 84 cms round the chest in full inspiration and for female candidates, their height should not be less than 150 cms. And not less than 79 cms round the chest in full inspiration. For both chest expansion should not be less than 5 cms.
- The height limit is relaxable by 5 cms for those candidates who belong to Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, NAFA, Naga, Manipuri, Gauhati, Kummoni, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Scheduled Tribes.
- For candidates who belong to ST category, their height should not be less than 158 cms and not less than 78.8 cms round the chest in full inspiration and minimum expansion of 5 cms.
- The normal eye sight should be possessed by all the candidates in order to sit for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer 2017.
- Walking Test: The candidates who qualify the written examination will have to go through the walking test. In this test, the male candidates have to complete 25 km of distance in 4 hours and for female candidates, the distance of 16 km has to be covered while walking in 4 hours. This test will not carry any mark but is treated as a qualifying exam.